Skincare Review: My Beauty Diary Broccoli Mask

My Beauty Diary Broccoli Mask

I am definitely a sheet mask junky,  this mask is from My Beauty Diary 10 year anniversary pack.  The mask says it is suppose to moisturize and rejuvenate, and in my opinion it does. 

I pick this mask to use last night after shower because i didn't want a mask that was too heavy or rich, and i didn't really want to wear a brightening mask either, so i picked this mask.  It first when i saw that this mask has broccoli in it, i was in doubt.  Whenever i think of broccoli i think of it would not smell good since the natural scent of broccoli is pretty much vegetable smell.  However when i opened up this mask, the smell is definitely not broccoli (thank god, because who would like the smell of broccoli?!) i has a bit of floral scent to it.  That was definitely a surprise but nevertheless a good surprise.

The hydration effect of the mask is decent, there are definitely more hydrating mask out there.  I do agree that this mask is more for rejuvenation, maybe just a little bit.

Overall review: 4/5.  I gave 4 because i think this mask is a good choice when you just want a simple mask, i would think any skin type is suitable for this mask even sensitive skin.  Would i repurchase the 10 packs of just broccoli mask, maybe not, i would maybe try out the aloe mask before deciding.

#skincare #skincarereview #sheetmask #mybeautydiary #mybeautydiarybroccolimask #broccolimask

Comments