Skin Care Haul: My Beauty Diary All in One 10 year anniversary pack

My Beauty Diary All in One 10 year anniversary pack

I got this amazing deal for My Beauty Diary mask sheet pack, it was their 10 year anniversary edition.  Usually their mask sheet packs are in size of 10 and usually is around $14.99 Canadian if not on sale, but this special edition was 15 mask sheets and was on sale at T&T supermarket for only 14.99.

This pack has 15 of their most popular mask sheets and it includes an extra hydration mask from their new line.

I have already opened it and started using some some of the mask.  For the ones that i have not used yet, i will make sure to write reviews for them, Stay tuned!!

I have always wanted to try all of My Beauty Diary masks, but they are always sold in 10 packs, so this mix of anniversary is definitely a must buy for me 😃😍

#skincare #skincarehaul #masksheet #mybeautydiary

Comments