Skincare Empties: Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer

Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer

This bottle lasted me a long time, it's a good moisturizer, I brought this along with the skin treatment which is basically a toner.  Both of the two has snail ingredients, skin treatment has 30% while snail moisturizer has 40% of snail ingredients, but I prefer the skin treatment which why I brought two bottles of, but only brought one bottle of moisturizer.  Amazingly, the two skin treatment lasted just a little long than one bottle of moisturizer, that's because the skin treatment is more liquidly and I apply alot of that.

I would say this moisturizer is fairly rich, maybe not suitable for oily skin, but combination or normal skin would be okay.   

This bottle was around $30 Canadian when I brought it from H-mart which is a Korean supermarket.  They have a lot of Korean brands, not all of it but pretty famous ones, such as Missha, Sulwhasoo, Laneige, and others.  I think the prices are marked up quite a bit because when I looked online for the same products they were in the $20 range. Anyways, when I brought the two bottles, the cosmetic lady also gave me lots of samples :)

Overall review: 3.5/5, didn't notice any drastic change in my skin, it's a good moisturizer, probably a bit pricey when I brought it, but the amount lasts a long time.  I will not repurchase because I have other moisturizer that I have to use up and plus I don't think snail ingredient does as much as people says it does.

#skincarereview #skincare #empties #missha #snailmoisturizer

Comments