Skincare Review: Naruko Raw Job's Tear Supercritical CO2 Brightening Mask

Naruko Raw Job's Tear Supercritical CO2 Brightening Mask

This mask it's a well known brand from Taiwan.  It was a gift from someone who are visiting from Taiwan.  I think this is a reasonably prized in Taiwan because of sales or what not, but if you were to buy this mask pack in North America, I can tell you it's definitely overpriced.  The pack is of 10 masks, I think it's around $25-29 Canadian in my local T&T supermarket, but when in Taiwan it's only around 10-15, even cheaper when on sale.  So you know why I'm not rushing to buy it in Canada.

The consistency of the mask this very thin and it's easily tears me, not a good thing when you are trying to apply it to your face. I think this one of the thinnest mask that is from the cheaper mask brands. I did tried one of Dr Wu mask, which was $3 for one mask and it was super thin, not even noticeable when you have it on your face.

There is abundance on essence in this mask, but maybe because the mask is too thin, it cannot absorb alot of essences.  Nevertheless, the mask is very hydrating. 

I have usd up Naruko's Raw Job's Tear Night Gelly of the same series, I did like the night gelly.  I think I was expecting a bit too much from this mask or my expectations were high because I expect that it to be great and not just good.

Overall Review: 3.5/5, good hydration, not a visibly difference in brightness.  I would consider repurchasing it if it was cheaper.

#skincarereview #narukomask #masksheet #narukoskincare

Comments