PureSa Q10 Narto Mask Sheet


PureSa Q10 Narto Mask Sheet

This is a Japanese mask sheet, it comes in a pack of 5, about $12 Canadian from my local T&T Asian market.  There's many other types of mask from the same brand, whitening, hydration, etc. But I wanted to try this one because I have not ever tried narto masks before and I heard alot of good things about it. 

After trying it, I think this mask is more suitable for mature skin.  The Q10 or narto ingredient is definitely makes the mask essence more thicker than the other masks that I have tried.  I know it's thick because after taking off the mask after 20 to 30 mins there's a thick film on my face, even with facial massage hoping to massage the essence into my skin, it just doesn't absorb. 

I imagine this mask to be very suitable for dry skin or skin that really need nourishing.  I wouldn't say it's hydrating because I don't it's the same effect because hydration mask can be absorbed into the skin for all skin types, but this is not the same.

Overall Review: 2.5/5.  Not something I would repurchase any time soon, maybe when I'm in my 30s or 40s.  It's not suitable for my current skin type, which is combination.

#skincare #skincarereview #masksheet #q10mask #nartomask

Comments