Skincare Review Empties: Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream Sulfur Resorcinol

Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream Sulfur Resorcinol

This is one of the my many topical treatment that I have for acne.  I have tried salicylic acid, benzyl peroxide, sulfur, and tea tree oil, you name it I have tried or if not at least heard of it.  I think sulfur is a good topical treatment to have, I have this and a sulfur mask that I both like. 

If you don't know how does sulfur help with acne then I'll try my best to explain: sulfur allows blocked pores to become unblock.  So it's more helpful to use sulfur on already formed acne, at least it will make the pimple form faster or dry it out so it doesn't become too big.  The smell of sulfur is definitely pretty bad, it smells like rotten eggs, but after using it about half way, I actually don't notice the smell anymore.

After using this up, I already stoked up another one, so you know how much I like using this acne cream.  If you have acne and you have tried salicylic acid and bp and it doesn't work, then I definitely suggests sulfur.

Overall Review: 4.5/5, I wish I didn't have too rate this product so high then it means that I don't have such experience in using topical treatment, if you know what I mean.  What I really wish is that I couldn't have acne problem to care about what topical treatment is effective, but we don't live in a perfect world, I'll continue to get acne and I will continue to use this product.

#skincare #acnecream #sulfuracne #acne treatment #topical treatment #Clearasil

Comments